Sunday, April 20, 2008

Welcome!

As the Innkeeper, I have to know within moments about my arriving guests. Are they wanting to be left alone? Are they interested in meeting others? Do they want to chat with me because they are fascinated with Innkeeping? Within the first few minutes, I have to make that decision and accommodate their wishes. Hence....."It's All About The Dance!" ...who leads and who follows when my guests arrive.

I have been wanting for quite some time to publish some of my thoughts on Innkeeping (and the Dance) and publish some of the fun and funny things that happen here. Plus I wanted to share about moving to this beautiful state, North Carolina, and gorgeous county, Ashe. It was sure an adjustment after having lived in Florida for almost 32 years. It was a good move.

So, "It's All About The Dance!" has been born!

Welcome to my blog. Welcome to "It's All About The Dance!".

Keep checking back for more interesting stories and fun occurances at my Inn.

Doc, The Innkeeper

No comments: